
What’s your full name? Jessica Annabelle Mahne
Were you named after anyone? Nope. But I was supposed to be Lucy because my mom LOVES "I Love Lucy." I'm going to name my first daughter Lucille Kathleen in honor of my mom!
Do you have a nickname? If yes, what is it? Jessie, Jess, Mahne
What’s your astrological sign? Pisces
Are you a morning person or a night owl? Morning Mon-Fri, Night Sat-Sun
Do you wish on stars? No.
Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Yes.
Do you have tattoos ? I have one on my right shoulder. A Japanese symbol meaning "grandpa"
What do you do most often when you are bored? Exercise! Or eat.
Donkey or Elephant or Neither? ELEPHANT FOR LIFE.
What makes you angry? people who lack punctuality and don't stick to their word.
What did you do last night? read from some textbooks, went to bed at 10:30pm
What frightens you? All insects.
How many keys are on your key ring? 3
What do you do to relax? Exercise, go for walks, sleep
Do you believe in superstitions? I believe in Karma now that Michael Jackson is dead.
Have you attended a church or religious event outside of your own? Yes.
Name a foreign language that you know. Espanol
Name three things most people don’t know about you. (1) I've had extensive work done to my jaw and teeth for the past two years. (2) I power-lift. (3) I love all the aspects of journalism
Family, Pets, & Friends.
Do you have any siblings? Yes! Older sister Jena, Younger brothers Stevie and Klayton
Who is your best friend in high school? Jackie
Do/did you have any pets? Yes! Dog named Caesar and a cat named Saity
Cat person or dog person? DOG!!!! I REALLY want a Border Collie named Sergio
Who is the last person you talked to on the phone? Josh
Travel
What states have you been to? The U.P., Illinois, Arizona, California, Tennessee
What countries have you been to? None :-(
In how many states have you lived? Just WI
When is the last time did you take a train? on May 12, 2006 when my good friend Luke and I went to Chicago to see Late Night with Conan O'Brien
Food
What do you like to eat for breakfast? Yogurt and with granola bars!!!
What is your favorite food? ALL OF IT. No, seriously... I love Italian and Mexican cuisine... but I also LOVE a Med/Rare to Rare done tenderloin steak.
What foods do you dislike? No such thing.
What ethnic food do you like and dislike? I LOVE Italian and Mexican.
What is your favorite chip flavor? BBQ!
What is your favorite sandwich? The one with a lot of meat on it. Or a BLT.
What is your favorite drink? Green tea
What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Cookies 'n cream!
What’s your favorite salad dressing? creamy caesar
Plain, buttered or salted popcorn? Ketelcorn!
What’s your favorite pie? blueberry
What’s your favorite fast food place? Culver's
Media
Which Harry Potter characters are you? Never got into that
What was the last film you saw at the cinema? hahaha... Bruno
What is your favorite TV show? THE TONIGHT SHOW WITH CONAN O'BRIEN!
Last book you read. "A Thousand Splendid Suns" by Khaled Hosseini... AWESOME BOOK!
What picture is on your computer wallpaper? Conan O'Brien double punching Stephen Colbert and John Stuart in the face.
What is your ring tone? "doorbell"
What are three favorite songs on your iPod? "Innervision" by System of a Down, "Ain't no Rest for the Wicked" by Cage the Elephant, "Boom boom pow" by Black Eyed Peas
Do you have a Facebook page? Yes= www.facebook.com/JMahne
Do you have a Twitter account? Yes= www.Twitter.com/JMahne
Do you have a blog? Yes!= www.JMahne.wordpress.com
Wishes
Where would you retire to? Slovenia
If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Slovenia and Sicily
Would you ever bungee jump? Skydive? NOPE!
If you were a crayon, what color would you be? midnight blue
No comments:
Post a Comment